MyLexus Privilege Voucher
- The MyLexus Privilege voucher is exclusively meant for MyLexus subscriber and constitute as an invitation to enjoy the said privileges only in conjunction with the purchase of a new Lexus car directly from Borneo Motors (Singapore) Pte. Ltd (“BMS”).
- MyLexus Privilege voucher contained in this electronic-mail (e-mail) is only valid when presented to an authorised BMS Lexus Sales Consultant at the point of purchase of a new Lexus car. This email must be presented in its entirety without any amendments or deletion.
- MyLexus Privilege voucher is serialized and is valid for one transaction only.
- MyLexus Privilege voucher is not exchangeable for cash.
- MyLexus Privilege voucher is valid till the date indicated on this email. Strictly no extension of validity is allowed.
- The Lexus Service & Accessories (“Lexus Aftersales Credits”) vouchers will only be issued upon the completion of the new Lexus car purchase transaction and at the point of delivery of the new Lexus vehicle purchased with the use of MyLexus Privilege voucher.
- Borneo Motors (Singapore) Pte Ltd is not responsible for the loss of vouchers and reserves the right to reject any MyLexus Privilege voucher found to be defaced, damaged or amended.
- Borneo Motors (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserves the right of final decision in any case of dispute.
Lexus Service & Accessories (“Lexus Aftersales Credits”) Voucher
- This voucher is honoured only at Borneo Motors (Singapore) Pte. Ltd Lexus Service Centre and is not exchangeable for cash.
- This voucher must be presented at the point of payment and is valid for one transaction only.
- This voucher must be fully utilised when making payment. Any un-utilised amount of this voucher will be forfeited and shall not be refundable.
- This voucher is not to be used for insurance excess payment.
- The voucher is valid for three (3) years from date of issue and strictly no extension of validity is allowed.
- Borneo Motors (Singapore) Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for the loss or damage of this voucher and reserves the right to reject any vouchers found to be defaced, damaged or amended. Voucher must be accompanied by valid company stamp and authorised signature.
10 Years Hybrid Battery Warranty
- A typical Lexus Hybrid Battery normally come with a standard manufacturer’s warranty of 3 years or 100,000km whichever occurs earlier.
- With effect from 7th June 2012 , Borneo Motors (Singapore) Pte Ltd. provides our customers an additional 7 years of Extended Warranty coverage for the extra motoring protection and a peace-of-mind throughout the entire ownership of their Hybrid cars
- The Lexus Hybrid Battery Warranty programme is fully transferable as it is pegged to the hybrid car. Regardless of the number of changes in ownership, the car’s hybrid battery will remain under warranty for 10 years from its original registration date under Borneo Motors.
- There shall be no restrictions on the number of hybrid battery claims from Year 1 to Year 5 and a maximum limit of 1 hybrid battery replacement within the 5 years interval from Year 6 to Year 10.
- The Lexus Hybrid vehicle and its Hybrid battery must be serviced, maintained and repaired by Borneo Motors in accordance with the manufacturer‘s recommendations.
Borneo Motors (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend any of the above Terms & Conditions at its own discretion and without prior notice.